We offer standard shipping to the UK mainland and offshore addresses within 3-7 working days.
We are pleased to advise that all orders placed on this website will receive free delivery.
All orders placed on the CERTINA UK website are being shipped by our international courier service who will provide you with a tracking number, once the order is dispatched.
Please take note that all orders require a signature when delivered and can only be delivered to the original delivery address.
We believe that you will be delighted with your products but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return a product. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your legal rights. A summary of your legal rights in relation to the products is set out at the end of this page.
We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
a. Unwanted Products
- Our objective is to ensure that you are completely pleased with every order you place with CERTINA UK. If you are unhappy with a product after you receive it or simply change your mind, customers in the United Kingdom have the legal right to cancel a contract for the purchase of products within fourteen (14) days from the day after delivery of your order. We will refund the price you paid for the product as well as the applicable shipping charge, but not any postage or collection fees you incurred in returning the product to us.
- Please return the product to us in unused condition with all components, having taken reasonable care of it. For example, if a watch arrives back to our logistics centre with the bracelet or strap damaged in any way (not due to our fault or negligence) or not in its original condition, then we reserve the right to deduct the costs from your refund of the watch’s purchase. Please include your dispatch note, return form, and all packaging intact.
- We will make the refund directly to the original method of payment used to place the order within 14 days of receiving the products back or once we have inspected the returned product and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- You will have to pay for the return shipping of the products.
b. Faulty Products
- We try to select and package the products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will provide a full refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights, if you notify us that you are rejecting the product within 30 days of receipt. You must then return the product to us (unless we agree otherwise).
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the reasonable cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to facilitate our processing the refund for your return postage costs. We will cover return delivery costs and organise collection of the product(s) from you.
- We will make the refund directly to the payment method used to place the original order once we have confirmed to you that you are entitled to a refund for the defective product.
- For help with faulty products later than 30 days after your delivery please contact us to discuss your options. This does not affect your legal rights.
c. Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
Please contact us to inform us of your wish to return products by emailing us on shop [at] certina.co.uk () or by telephone on +44 (0) 0345 899 1888 or by post to The Swatch Group (UK) Limited, Division CERTINA, Building 1000, The Royals Business Park, Dockside Road, London, E16 2QU, United Kingdom
- Please include your name, order number, product name and reference number in the return form, which you can download here: https://www.certina.co.uk/return-form and enclose it in the parcel.
Include a relevant reason code from this list:
- Looks different to image on site
- Poor quality/ faulty
- Doesn’t suit me
- Incorrect product received
- Parcel damaged on arrival
- Parcel arrived late
Please sign, print your name and date the form.
We will provide you with a unique returns number to use for your paperwork.
- Product shipment
Pack the product(s) securely in their boxes and place in the original brown cardboard box that your product(s) arrived in. Please include all original packaging, product tags, CERTINA warranty card, manual and any appropriate gold and/or diamond certification. Add the completed CERTINA Return Form to the box. Please ensure all original shipping labels are removed from the outer brown cardboard box and seal the box. Please post the items packed securely along with the return form to the below address:
The Swatch Group (UK) Limited
The Royals Business Park
We will arrange for the pick-up courier to come and collect the product(s) from you. The pick-up courier will contact you directly with a time and date for collection, which can be changed by you.
On the day of collection, the pick-up courier will bring the pre-paid label with the CERTINA UK return address to place on top of the brown cardboard box. We recommend that you use this option to ensure that the returned product(s) are protected, kept secure and insured during delivery.
If you return the product(s) to us directly without using our Returns service, please notify Customer Care in advance. Our returns address is The Swatch Group (UK) Limited, Division CERTINA, Building 1000, The Royals Business Park, Dockside Road, London, E16 2QU, United Kingdom.
We will let you know by email when we have received your returned product(s).
If an unwanted product is being collected the shipping fee shall be deducted from the refund.
d. Recycling Your Old CERTINA Product(s)
Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Legislation Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Legislation is in force requiring producers and distributors to pay for collection, treatment and recovery of waste and electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge when buying a new electrical item.
Much of the UK's WEEE ends up in landfill, where the lead and other toxins it contains can cause soil and water contamination. This can have a harmful effect on natural habitat, wildlife and also human health. Many electrical items that we throw away can be repaired or recycled.
Recycling items helps to save our natural finite resources and also reduces the environmental and health risks associated with sending electrical goods to landfill. Electrical goods marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled.
As a responsible retailer, we are offering all our customers free take-back of their CERTINA watch.
Please Return to:
The Swatch Group (UK) Limited
The Royals Business Park
London, E16 2QU
Summary of your key legal rights in relation to the products
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call +44 (0) 3454 04 05 06.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected life of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- up to 30 days: if your item is faulty, then you can get a refund.
- up to six months: if your faulty item can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- up to six years: if the item can be expected to last up to six years you may be entitled to a repair or replacement, or, if that doesn't work, some of your money back.